The Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development (Tufts CSDD) invites you to become a Tufts CSDD Corporate Sponsor.
Tufts CSDD is the only academic, multi-disciplinary, non-profit group with a commitment to studying the economic, scientific, legal, and political issues that affect pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical innovation. Tufts CSDD’s goal is to further an understanding of the issues that impact the development of new drugs and biologics. For over thirty years, Tufts CSDD has advocated on behalf of initiatives and issues that further the cause of pharmaceutical innovation. Because our work is objective, scholarly, and rigorously scrutinized, it is highly regarded and cited by companies, regulatory authorities, governments, and academic leaders worldwide,
Tufts CSDD has a unique and influential voice on issues dealing with pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical innovation. No other entity does what we do. Our current and projected research agenda focuses on topics that are critical to industry performance and operations, including the impact regulatory and legislative initiatives on new product development. Our value-added lies in our reputation for scholarship and independence. This allows us to work with competing drug companies to obtain the data needed to conduct our studies, and it’s why the U.S. Congress, government regulatory bodies in the U.S. and abroad, and the multinational drug industry rely on our research findings to understand the demands of pharmaceutical innovation and to set policy.
The Benefits of Tufts CSDD Sponsorship:
- Opportunity to participate in Tufts CSDD original surveys and submit data for confidential use in Tufts CSDD studies and multi-company research programs.
- Significant discounts on registration for our annual Postgraduate Course in Clinical Pharmacology, Drug Development and Regulation, our Leadership for Drug Development Teams course, and other Tufts CSDD courses, workshops, and forums.
- Discount on membership in our Tufts CSDD Executive Forum, as well as subscriptions to our bi-monthly Tufts CSDD Impact Reports and Tufts CSDD R&D Management Reports.
- Tufts CSDD Quarterly Updates, highlighting our research activities, presentations, events, and other useful and interesting information about programs and activities at Tufts CSDD.
- Direct access to Tufts CSDD Senior Research staff for specific information requests, as well as to ask questions regarding a particular area of interest or study.