Tufts CSDD Executive Forum
The Tufts CSDD Executive Forum is the only roundtable of its kind focusing on pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical development strategies and practices. Because the emphasis is on small group dynamics and discussion, space for each quarterly Tufts CSDD Executive Forum roundtable is limited. Don't miss out on your chance to be part of this exceptional, innovative, and unique program.
Tufts CSDD Executive Forum members receive the following benefits:
- Opportunity for two attendees to participate in each quarterly Tufts CSDD Executive Forum roundtable.
- Subscription to the Tufts CSDD R&D Management Report, summarizing the presentations and main discussion points of each roundtable.
- Presentations by Tufts CSDD senior research staff on cutting-edge research on critical industry topics.
- Opportunity to network with industry colleagues.
Tufts CSDD Executive Forum Dates and Topics:
- March 17, 2016: New Protocol Design Strategies and Practices to Optimize Study Performance
- May 12, 2016: Integrating Pediatric Studies into Adult Oncology Drug Development: Maximizing Efficiency and Economics While Meeting FDA and EMA Requirements
Time & Location:
Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development
75 Kneeland St., Suite 1100
Boston, MA 02111
10:00AM - 4:00PM
Secure Online Registration
|Registration (Single Roundtable)||$1750|
|Tufts CSDD Sponsor Registration (Single Roundtable)||$1525|
|Academic/Gov't/Non-Profit Rate (Single Roundtable)||$900|