Tufts CSDD Executive Forum
The Tufts CSDD Executive Forum is the only roundtable of its kind focusing on pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical development strategies and practices. Because the emphasis is on small group dynamics and discussion, space for each quarterly Tufts CSDD Executive Forum roundtable is limited. Don't miss out on your chance to be part of this exceptional, innovative, and unique program.
Tufts CSDD Executive Forum members receive the following benefits:
- Opportunity for two attendees to participate in each quarterly Tufts CSDD Executive Forum roundtable.
- Subscription to the Tufts CSDD R&D Management Report, summarizing the presentations and main discussion points of each roundtable.
- Presentations by Tufts CSDD senior research staff on cutting-edge research on critical industry topics.
- Opportunity to network with industry colleagues.
Download the 2014 Brochure
Tufts CSDD Executive Forum 2014 Dates and Topics:
- February 20, 2014: Predictors of Clinical Success: New Approaches to Boosting Success Rates
- May 15, 2014: Risk-Sharing Partnerships and Alliances: Strategic and Operational Challenges
- September 18, 2014: New Directions in Outsourcing
- November 6, 2014: Managing the Changing Investigative Site Landscape
Time & Location:
Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development
75 Kneeland St., Suite 1100
Boston, MA 02111
10:00AM - 4:00PM
Secure Online Registration
|Registration (Annual Membership)||$7600|
|Tufts CSDD Sponsor Registration (Annual Membership)||$6400|
|Registration (Single Roundtable)||$1750|
|Tufts CSDD Sponsor Registration (Single Roundtable)||$1525|
|Tufts CSDD Government Rate (Single Roundtable)||$900|