Tufts CSDD Executive Forum
The Tufts CSDD Executive Forum is the only roundtable of its kind focusing on pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical development strategies and practices. Because the emphasis is on small group dynamics and discussion, space for each quarterly Tufts CSDD Executive Forum roundtable is limited. Don't miss out on your chance to be part of this exceptional, innovative, and unique program.
Tufts CSDD Executive Forum members receive the following benefits:
- Opportunity for two attendees to participate in each quarterly Tufts CSDD Executive Forum roundtable.
- Subscription to the Tufts CSDD R&D Management Report, summarizing the presentations and main discussion points of each roundtable.
- Presentations by Tufts CSDD senior research staff on cutting-edge research on critical industry topics.
- Opportunity to network with industry colleagues.
Download Brochure and Current Agenda
Tufts CSDD Executive Forum 2013 Dates and Topics:
- February 21, 2013: Managing Protocol Design to Improve Clinical Study Efficiency
- May 16, 2013: Partnerships, Alliances, Consortia and Other Risk-Sharing Collaborations
- September 12, 2013: Outsourcing to Maximize Operating Efficiency
- November 7, 2013: Enhancing Product Value through Comparator and Co-Therapy Clinical Trials
Time & Location:
Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development
75 Kneeland St., Suite 1100
Boston, MA 02111
10:00AM - 4:00PM
Secure Online Registration
|Registration (Annual Membership)||$7600|
|Tufts CSDD Sponsor Registration (Annual Membership)||$6400|
|Registration (Single Roundtable)||$1750|
|Tufts CSDD Sponsor Registration (Single Roundtable)||$1525|
|Tufts CSDD Government Rate (Single Roundtable)||$900|