July 12-13, 2016
Leadership for Drug Development Teams
This fast-paced two-day course brings together team leaders, program managers, functional directors and scientists from across the industry to build leadership skills for cross-functional R&D efforts. Created specifically for pharmaceutical professionals, this highly interactive, case-based program teaches you how to lead multi-disciplinary teams to collaborate effectively in face of the increasingly complex challenges of life science innovation.
Our curriculum has evolved in close collaboration with front-line professionals from across the spectrum of R&D - from drug discovery, pre-clinical research and clinical development to regulatory affairs, CMC, and marketing.
Learning Program Lead
Kummer Consulting LLC
Professor and Director
LEADERSHIP SKILL MODULES INCLUDE:
- Team dynamics – diagnosing barriers to progress.
- Alignment – moving from unilateral to mutual action.
- Cross-functionality – managing clashing perspectives.
- Facilitation – creating productive conversations.
- Knowledge creation – expanding your team's ability to learn.
- Collaboration – bridging organizational boundaries
ACTION LEARNING COACHING COMPANION
This unique post-Course program won’t take time away from work: rather, you will prepare for real meetings, presentations, and decisions in up to seven confidential, individual learning sessions with lead instructor Merle Kummer. All sessions will be scheduled within three months after the course.
- Registration: $3,295
$3,495(Extended to May 31st)
- Registration w/ Coaching Add-on: $4,270
$4,470(Extended to May 31st)
- Tufts CSDD Sponsor Rate: $3,175
- Tufts CSDD Sponsor Rate w/ Coaching Add-on: $4,150
- Academic/Gov't/Non-profit rate: $3,075 (.EDU, .GOV, or .ORG)
- Academic/Gov't/Non-profit rate w/ Coaching Add-on: $4,050 (.EDU, .GOV, or .ORG)
The course will be held at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, 821 Washington Street, Boston, MA 02111. A block of rooms at the DoubleTree Hotel has been reserved for our Leadership course participants at a preferred rate of $279 a night. These rooms will be available at this rate until June 11, 2016. To book, contact the Double Tree Hotel at 1-800-222-8733 and be sure to mention the “Tufts CSDD Leadership Course” to obtain the preferred room rate.
Secure Online Registration
|Early-bird w/ Coaching||$4270|
|Tufts CSDD Sponsor Rate||$3175|
|Tufts CSDD Sponsor Rate w/ Coaching||$4150|
|Academic/Gov't/Non-Profit rate w/ Coaching||$4050|
|OPTIONAL Coaching Companion Program Add-On||$975|