July 10-11, 2017
Leadership for Drug Development Teams
This fast-paced two-day course brings together team leaders, program managers, functional directors and scientists from across the industry to build leadership skills for cross-functional R&D efforts. Created specifically for pharmaceutical professionals, this highly interactive, case-based program teaches you how to lead multi-disciplinary teams to collaborate effectively in face of the increasingly complex challenges of life science innovation.
Our curriculum has evolved in close collaboration with front-line professionals from across the spectrum of R&D - from drug discovery, pre-clinical research and clinical development to regulatory affairs, CMC, and marketing.
Learning Program Lead
Kummer Consulting LLC
Professor and Director
LEADERSHIP SKILL MODULES INCLUDE:
- Team dynamics – diagnosing barriers to progress.
- Alignment – moving from unilateral to mutual action.
- Cross-functionality – managing clashing perspectives.
- Facilitation – creating productive conversations.
- Knowledge creation – expanding your team's ability to learn.
- Collaboration – bridging organizational boundaries
ACTION LEARNING COACHING COMPANION
This unique post-Course program won’t take time away from work: rather, you will prepare for real meetings, presentations, and decisions in up to seven confidential, individual learning sessions with lead instructor Merle Kummer. All sessions will be scheduled within three months after the course.
Tufts University Health Sciences Campus
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
1 Kneeland Street, Floor 15, Room 1514
Boston, MA 02111
- Early-bird Registration: $3,295 (until May 12, 2017)
- Tufts CSDD Sponsor Rate: $3,175
- Academic/Gov't/Non-profit rate: $3,075 (.EDU, .GOV, or .ORG)
- Coaching Add-on: $975
Secure Online Registration
|Tufts CSDD Sponsor Rate||$3175|
|OPTIONAL Coaching Companion Program Add-On||$975|