February 2-6, 2015
Tufts CSDD Postgraduate Course in Clinical Pharmacology, Drug Development and Regulation
The 2014 Tufts Postgraduate course has ended: 2015 is opening soon. See below for this past year’s agenda and format, and email us to join our pre-registration mail list for the 2015 Tufts CSDD Postgraduate: stay informed as registration will begin in the coming weeks!
Tufts CSDD’s highly acclaimed, five-day Postgraduate Course in Clinical Pharmacology, Drug Development and Regulation provides advanced instruction in practical and technical problem-solving in the areas of clinical pharmacology, drug development & clinical trial strategies, biopharmaceutical development, drug safety, and new drug regulation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE COURSE
- Physicians, pharmacists, marketing executives, clinical researchers, nurses, analysts, investors and any professional working with or in the research-based drug industry.
- Professionals looking to begin work in the pharma or biotech sectors, and are seeking comprehensive and foundational industry knowledge and training.
- Individuals employed by regulatory agencies, academic institutions, outsourcing providers, consultancy firms, niche service providers, and other organizations involved in the research, development, and regulation of pharmaceutical products.
The goal of the CSDD Postgraduate course is to provide a broad and basic overview of topics related to pharmaceutical development and regulation for professionals involved in pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical innovation. Educational Objectives for CME - at the conclusion of the activity, participants will be able to:
- Clinical Pharmacology: Integrate the relevant pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, and statistics related to drug development and the nature of evidence required for proof of efficacy and safety.
- Drug Development and Clinical Trials: Using a case-study approach identify and solve practical, theoretical, and technical problems in human drug studies, and analyze an experimental design for a new drug candidate.
- Regulation: Evaluate the science, laws, and regulations pertaining to the development and review of new drug products in the USA, Europe, Japan and other pharmaceutical markets.
-Early Bird (Before 9/15/14): $3,795
-Advance (9/16/14-11/15/14): $3,995
-Regular (11/16/14-1/30/15): $4,325
-Early Bird (Before 9/15): $3,595
-Advance (9/16-11/15): $3,795
-Regular (11/16-1/30): $4,125
-Discount rate for groups of 3 or more