February 2-6, 2015
Tufts CSDD Postgraduate Course in Clinical Pharmacology, Drug Development and Regulation
Tufts CSDD’s highly acclaimed, five-day Postgraduate Course in Clinical Pharmacology, Drug Development and Regulation provides advanced instruction in practical and technical problem-solving in the areas of clinical pharmacology, drug development & clinical trial strategies, biopharmaceutical development, drug safety, and new drug regulation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE COURSE
- Physicians, pharmacists, marketing executives, clinical researchers, nurses, analysts, investors and any professional working with or in the research-based drug industry.
- Professionals looking to begin work in the pharma or biotech sectors, and are seeking comprehensive and foundational industry knowledge and training.
- Individuals employed by regulatory agencies, academic institutions, outsourcing providers, consultancy firms, niche service providers, and other organizations involved in the research, development, and regulation of pharmaceutical products.
The goal of the CSDD Postgraduate course is to provide a broad and basic overview of topics related to pharmaceutical development and regulation for professionals involved in pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical innovation. Educational Objectives for CME - at the conclusion of the activity, participants will be able to:
- Clinical Pharmacology: Integrate the relevant pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, and statistics related to drug development and the nature of evidence required for proof of efficacy and safety.
- Drug Development and Clinical Trials: Using a case-study approach identify and solve practical, theoretical, and technical problems in human drug studies, and analyze an experimental design for a new drug candidate.
- Regulation: Evaluate the science, laws, and regulations pertaining to the development and review of new drug products in the USA, Europe, Japan and other pharmaceutical markets.
Course lectures will be held at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 10 Avery Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02111. A block of rooms at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel has been reserved for course participants at a preferred rate of $205 USD/night. These rooms will be available at this preferred rate until January 9, 2015. Please call the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Reservation line at 1-800-542-8680. Be sure to mention the Tufts CSDD Postgraduate Course to obtain the preferred room rate. Taxi cabs are available from Boston’s Logan Airport for transportation to and from the hotel. The hotel provides valet parking and self-parking for vehicles. For directions and additional information, visit their website.
-Advance (Oct. 16 - EXTENDED Dec. 1, 2014): $3,995
-Regular (Nov. 16 - Jan. 30, 2015): $4,325
Sponsor (List of eligible companies)
-Advance (Oct. 16 - EXTENDED Dec.1, 2014): $3,795
-Regular (Nov. 16 - Jan. 30, 2015): $4,125
-Discount rate for groups of 3 or more
Secure Online Registration
|Academic/Non-Profit/Govt (.edu, .org and .gov ONLY)||$2895|