Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development’s research staff are frequently asked to present research findings, to discuss current world–wide industry issues, and to provide thoughtful, insightful commentary regarding drug development, regulation, and utilization. Below is a list of current and future presentations scheduled for specific meeting events.
Please Note: Conference presentations are available to attendees only.
- Mary Jo Lamberti: Partnerships in Clinical Trials, Barcelona, Spain, November 4-6
- Mary Jo Lamberti: CDISC International Interchange, Bethesda, MD, November 12
- Joseph DiMasi: R&D Cost Study Forum, Boston, MA, November 18
- Joseph DiMasi: Drug Development Boot Camp, Boston, MA, November 19-20
- Joshua Cohen: Tufts Global Health Research and Innovation Day, Boston, MA, November 20
- Christopher Milne: Novartis Symposium, Bogota, Columbia, November 21
- Joshua Cohen: IBC Vaccine Development & Production Summit, Boston, MA, December 8
- Kenneth Getz: Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, Toronto, Canada, December 12
- Joshua Cohen: Northeastern Global Health Lectures, Boston, MA, December 19
- Kenneth Getz: Clinical Development Summit, Austin, TX, January 12-13, 2015
- Kenneth Kaitin: MassBio Policy Leadership Breakfast (panel), Boston, MA, January 28, 2015
- Mary Jo Lamberti: SCOPE (Summit for Clinical Operations Executives), Orlando, FL, February 24-26, 2015