Tufts CSDD Impact Reports
Analysis and insight into critical drug development issues. Cutting edge information. Original research. Your most reliable guide to drug development.
Tufts CSDD Impact Reports present original research, data, and insights on a broad variety of topics, ranging from Tufts CSDD’s most current drug development metrics analyses, to global pharmaceutical reimbursement policies. Tufts CSDD Impact Reports findings have been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Time magazine, and the New England Journal of Medicine, among others.
Tufts CSDD Impact Reports make critical information readily accessible.
- Charts and tables present key points, letting you focus on major findings
- Clear, concise—and brief—bulleted items highlight key findings, saving you time deciphering extensive text
- Explanatory sidebars and definitions ensure a shared understanding of key concepts and terms.
- Download a full-length SAMPLE COPY of the Tufts CSDD Impact Report
When you subscribe to the Tufts CSDD Impact Reports, you automatically receive the Tufts CSDD Outlook. Published each January, Tufts CSDD Outlook highlights our assessment of emerging trends in drug development, biotechnology, pharmaceutical regulation, prescription drug policy, and R&D operations.
- $480 annual electronic subscription rate
- $240 sponsor subscription rate
Corporate Multi-Reader Subscriptions
Academic/Government/Non-Profit subscription rate also available
PLEASE NOTE: Orders are processed as quickly as possible during Tufts CSDD business hours of 9AM – 5PM. Orders placed outside of business hours or on weekends will be processed and delivered at the on the following business day.
Secure Online Purchase
|Tufts CSDD Impact Reports (electronic copy)||$480|
|Tufts CSDD Impact Reports Single Issue||$125|
|Tufts CSDD Impact Report: Sponsor Rate (electronic copy)||$240|
|Tufts CSDD Impact Reports (hard copy inside the USA)||$515|
|Tufts CSDD Impact Reports (hard copy outside the USA)||$545|