Grab ‘n Go
Half Day Programs
Designed for professionals with very tight schedules, this half-day program focuses on critical leadership skills and management practice development. All Grab n’ Go courses combine lecture and small group discussion to generate actionable ideas and insights that can be put into practice immediately. Class sizes are limited.
Earn a Digital Course Completion Badge & Certificate!
- Showcase the knowledge and skills you acquired from the program.
- Share your learning achievements with clients, employers, and colleagues on online platforms and social media networks like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Robert Franco, PhD
With over 24 years of consulting experience, Dr. Franco led PwC’s Pharmaceutical R&D practice where he specialized in improving pharmaceutical drug development, technology transfer, clinical trial operations, and manufacturing. Dr. Franco has worked with the senior management of several large pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, NGOs, and multinational organizations to implement complex change management initiatives to improve growth, reduce costs, and remediate quality and regulatory issues. Dr. Franco has eight management consulting articles, 13 technical publications, and three patents to his name and has served on several international technical review and regulatory standards committees. He has a Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Science in biochemistry from the University of Rochester.
GET MORE INFORMATION
Have any questions? Enter your information below to get in touch with our team.
Additional Topics Offered on a Varied Schedule
- Enhancing Productivity and Performance of Remote or Distributed Teams
- Accelerating Product Development: Advanced Project Planning Strategies
- Conflict Resolution and Improved Communications
- Managing Strategic Partners, External Collaborators, and Service Providers